Sunday, November 16, 2008

I wanna be a cowboy

Hunter's first experience riding a horse was an unusual one. This was in fact the day I broke my leg. Cathy and Hunter came to watch me play a soccer game. While I was gearing up and preparing for the game, Cathy and Hunter had taken off with out me knowing. They'd been gone for about twenty five minutes since the last time I saw them and I started to worry about them since the game was on the bad side of town. I started looking for them and they were no where to be found. All of the sudden out of nowhere I hear a voice yelling "look at the horsey Daddy." Immediately, I knew it was my kid because the voice was in English, that's right I was on the Hispanic side of town and Hunter was the only white boy around. When I turned around I could not believe my eyes it was Hunter riding a pony. They have found a lady that was giving pony rides for two bucks, where else do you find a lady giving pony rides at a soccer game?




No comments: